It has recently come to light that the Obama administration obstructed a criminal justice department money laundering/DEA investigation into Hezbollah (a terrorist organization) to ensure that the 2015 Iran nuclear deal moved forward. Obama’s deep-state operatives, the lifetime bureaucrats in the State Department, as well as those in intelligence and military circles, actively conspired to subvert the DEA and the FBI’s criminal investigations in order to move forward Obama’s Iran nuclear deal!
What’s worse than this? The deep state and liberal left’s witch-hunt, spearheaded by a conflicted and biased Robert Mueller designed to impeach President Trump! Who needs facts or evidence when you have the support of the deep state and the very fake news media.
The Resist-Everything-And-Do-Nothing Left will keep trying to impeach President Trump at any cost. They strive for social justice — deeming virtue signalling and identity politics the pathway to their utopian fantasy.
If America wants answers to this fake Russian hysteria, Julian Assange has all the answers. He knows who gave the data to WikiLeaks, and it was NOT Russia.
The real collusion is how the DOJ and the FBI under the Obama administration apparently colluded with the Clinton campaign to use the bogus Steele dossier to fraudulently deceive the United States Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Court in order to gain authorization to spy on and monitor the presidential campaign of Donald Trump. It appears that the Clinton campaign weaponized the NSA, the DOJ, and the FBI to spy on a political opposition party and then lied about it. What’s worse is that the FBI and DOJ view themselves as above the law while ignoring congressional subpoenas.
And this isn’t the only scandal. One simply has to look at how the Clintons leveraged Hillary’s role as Secretary of State to funnel over $100 million into the Clinton Foundation, a pay-to-play cash-for-political-favours slush fund, so that Uranium One could purchase 20% of America’s uranium and export it overseas. Or how about Obama’s justice department covering up Hillary’s illegal email server and transmission of top secret emails?
Donald Trump’s first year in the White House uncovered and identified politically partisan government operatives within the FBI and the DOJ as well as other bureaucratic lifers who are committed to staging a coup d’état designed to remove our democratically elected president. It seems that the USA has a massive corruption problem within the United States government.
The conflicts, lies, perjury, and attempts to usurp the current government led by officials such as Robert Mueller, James Clapper, John Brennan, Rod Rosenstein, James Baker, James Comey, Andrew McCabe, Peter Strzok, Bruce G. Ohr, Nellie H. Ohr, Sally Yates and Andrew Weissmann are absolutely shocking. Why are taxpayers still paying the salaries of these government employees? Why are they still working for the FBI and the DOJ? Where is Attorney General Jeff Sessions on all this?
The views of the entire Democratic Party, many Republicans and the Obama/Clinton holdovers who have “lifetime” employment guarantees at the DOJ and the FBI are best summarized by the email from the FBI’s lead investigator into Hillary Clinton’s email server and Trump’s alleged Russian collusion. Peter Strzok sent an email to Lisa Page, the woman at the FBI Strzok was engaged in an adulterous affair with, stating that “I want to believe the path you threw out for consideration in Andy’s (Andrew McCabe) office — that there’s no way he gets elected — but I’m afraid we can’t take that risk. It’s like an insurance policy in the unlikely event you die before you’re 40.”
The deep state and fake news Russian collusion narrative was a non-starter, so what’s the next coup d’état narrative? Sexual assault allegations?
The IRS, the FBI, and the DOJ have been weaponized against democracy and America. It’s time for a purge. Will we get it? Highly unlikely. One would expect corruption like this in a banana republic. Sadly, it’s become America’s new normal politics—lie and deny. How this plays out: The Mueller witch-hunt team gets paid 10’s of millions in taxpayer dollars. The deep state has engineered a Ponzi three-step strategy which destabilizes global finance: Pump, dump, and blame the entire collapse and next credit crisis entirely on Donald Trump. Prepare now. You have been warned.
Getting to know Mitch Feierstein:
- How do you spend your days?
In addition to acting as an advisor to several family offices I am a Managing Director at Storia Inc. a multi-media platform created to change the paradigm in digital content creation, delivery and consumption. Storia will leverage the generational shift away from traditional media to 'mobile and video first'.
-What in your answer to Q1 is especially important to you and why?
It is important to make an impact that can positively influence change.
The west has lost its way, capitalism and free markets have been bulldozed by the interests of .001% of the USA’s gargantuan Military Industrial Complex. Add in a dash of 'narrative designed to move forward specific political agendas', a controlled media, owned by six mega corporations and a cabal of reckless misguided academic central bankers - you have the perfect recipe for either:
1) The worst global economic depression in history, or
2) Civil war, as the left’s political repression of speech, thought and conduct has become 'nazism of the left,' which will end badly, or
3.) World war.
- What drove you to focus on finance & investment? Was there a particular moment you can remember that led you to this field?
Yes. When I was in college I was fascinated by everything 'Wall Street'. I was drawn in by the action and went to work in World Trade Center, Tower I in the very early 1980’s. OUCH.
- What drives you professionally?
Every day presents a different set of challenges.
-In your opinion what are the three biggest problems facing the developed and developing world?
1) Non-elected out-of-control rouge central bankers acting as risky, highly leveraged speculative hedge funds – picking market winners and losers.
2)Non-elected politicians in Brussels that want to strip EU citizens of sovereignty, liberty and democracy.
3) Extremism by the left: A 'social-justice' movement designed to end conservative thought. It seems like totalitarianism because it is. The left are only tolerant, accepting, inclusive if you agree with their opinions – when you disagree they become intolerant, violent fascists.
-If you hadn’t become an investor what would you have done?
Played golf on the PGA tour.
-If you look at recent history, can you identify a turning-point that explains how we come to face the peculiar challenges of today?
It was the excesses of the 1980’s and 35+ years of failed neo-liberal thought and policies that began with bill Clinton and ended with Obama. In reality, this was plunder, (financial fraud), on a massive scale that saw wealth inequality ratios skyrocket.
It started with Larry Summers and Robert Rubin’s convincing Bill Clinton to scrap Glass-Steagall – this allowed securitisations and use of derivatives as speculative financial instruments or weapons of mass financial destruction that allowed creation of massive credit, leverage and debt.
-What are the lessons we failed to learn during and since the 2008 crisis?
Nothing learned – we have re-inflated the same bubbles only larger – no meaningful deleveraging and risk assets are now even more risky.
- Name one measure we might implement immediately to improve the situation.
Immediately stop the central banks madness.
- If you were a President / Prime Minister what would your first three pieces of policy be?
1) Audit, shudder the Federal Reserve Bank, deflate the bubbles and jail the financial terrorists.
2) Disband and dismantle the deep state and shadow government operatives working on behalf of the military industrial complex en mass.
3) Maintain sovereignty – secure the nation- ensure democracy- end the policy failures and restore growth.
- What was your biggest & / or your most recent mistake?
Biggest mistake: owning a huge position on Lehman options.
Most recent: assuming central banks would act rationally.
- Name the book that changed you.
Alexander Hamilton by Ron Chernow
- What would you do differently if you were to start all over again?
Nothing, no regrets I move forward!
- Give our readers, members and subscribers a piece of advice that has served you well.
Never invest in anything you don’t fully understand and never, ever believe that 'it is different this time'.
- What is your main anxiety where you and / or your family are concerned?
How the coming global financial collapse unfolds and will DC be stupid enough to allow WWIII.
- What gives you hope for humanity?
As we near our darkest hour, a ray of sunshine will brightly illuminate the process in which we may begin to rebuild our crippled, corrupt and broken financial and political systems from the ground up… The revolution is coming prepare now…
Latest posts by Mitch Feierstein (see all)
- EU Rulers Ban Democracy in Greece, Italy & Spain - June 1, 2018
- Democrats Issue Lawsuit Vs. Russia, Trump – Oh My! - April 21, 2018
- Deep State Lies: No Facts, No Evidence, Just Russia, Russia, Russia - March 13, 2018